5 Reasons to Avoid Foreclosure
1) Unlike most negative credit items, having a foreclosure on your credit report is virtually impossible to “repair”
2) A homeowner will always have to disclose that they went through foreclosure on all future mortgage loan applications affecting future financing rates and program availability.
3) Major decrease on your credit report affecting a persons ability to get to get a car, personal loans, or credit cards.
4) When filling out rental applications you must disclose that you have went through foreclosure, greatly reducing the number of apartments available for rent.
5) Many Employers run credit checks when applying for a job, foreclosure is one of the main items putting potential new hires in jeopardy of not getting a job.
Here is another post you might find useful on “7 Options For Struggling Homeowners”
Have questions about any of this?
Your friends and local real estate pros,
Sandro, Oliver, Sam
“The Home Team”
Have A Questions Click Here To –>Contact Us Direct <–
Search Property Values Anytime At –> http://www.BigBlockRealty.com
Big Block Realty – CA BRE #01885775
“Helping You WIN In This Market”