Have you partied a little too hard lately and your bank account is suffering for it?
Have no fear. Living in San Diego, we have a lot of cool (free) stuff to do.
This list is for the baller on a budget…
If you reach into your pocket and there’s nothing there but lint, it’s okay. San Diego will provide.
Check out these…
15 Fun Things To Do For Free in San Diego
1) This might be the most obvious, but go to one of San Diego’s unbelievable beaches. They’re free and they’re some of the best in the world. San Diego has 17 miles of coastline. Swim, surf, play volleyball, toss around a frisbee, or just pick a spot, smear on some sun block and… lie there. It’s the beach; you know what to do.
2) Check out a free concert. Especially in the summer, there’s a ton of free concerts all over the city. Here is a link to the Union Tribune San Diego Free Concert Calendar.
3) Visit the Botanical Gardens. Whether you still call the place the “Quail Botanic Garden” or go with “The San Diego Botanic Gardens,” admission is still free the first Tuesday of the month.
4) Take an afternoon and take a scenic drive and go through some of the best parts of the city. Make sure you do the world famous 59 mile San Diego scenic drive.
5) Go for a bike ride, walk, or jog on the trails at Mission Bay Park. There are twenty miles of them through beautiful scenery.
6) Go for a hike on one of San Diego’s 4 Best Hiking Trails.
7) Take a picnic. Anywhere. Just put some food in a nice basket and go enjoy some time with your family.
8) Snorkel at La Jolla Cove.
9) Take Fido out for a walk at the dog beaches in Del Mar, Ocean Beach, and Coronado.
10) Visit the California Surf Museum and learn about the legends who started it all. (Tuesday is free admission day)
11) Visit Old Town
12) Go to Seaport Village
13) Venture up Mt. Soledad
14) Get all artsy at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Both the Downtown and La Jolla locations are free every third Thursday from 5-7pm, allowing you to act all cultured and what not.
15) Go to a Farmers Market. There is a different market happening every day of the week. You’ll find free entertainment, and, more importantly, free samples. You can find the schedule of farmers markets here
Even if you’re running low on the green stuff, San Diego has a ton of great opportunities for a good (and cheap), time.
Want to know more about local real estate? Click to talk to a local Real Estate Pro
Search other San Diego Real Estate:
Open for showings daily.
Contact Oliver at 760-237-8006 Ok to text
Oliver, Sam, Spencer
Your friends and local Real Estate Pros
Big Block Realty – CA BRE #01885775