San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood has some of the best shopping and dining opportunities in the city.
Not only does it offer old world charm with amazing food, it also is home to a thriving art community.
Delicious Italian food and shopping, along with public art displays and piazzas tell the story of San Diego’s Little Italy
Recently renovated streets and storefronts, along with a popular Saturday Farmer’s Market liven up the community.
Where to grab a bite in Little Italy…
– Mona Lisa’s, this little Italian market has some of the best sandwiches in the city. We HIGHLY recommend the prosciutto sandwich! Check them out at: www.monalisalittleitaly.com
– Assenti’s Pasta for an outstanding selection of Italian groceries.
– Caffe Italia Sip, get an espresso and watch the neighborhood pass by.
– Filippi’s Pizza Grotto The old-school survivor still serves the best pizza pies.
– Indigo Grill’s artsy decor reflects culinary influences ranging from Latin America to Alaska.
Where to shop in Little Italy…
– Head into Vocabulary Boutique for the latest on trend clothing for both men and women.
– Vitreum is the place to go if you’re in the market for some unique home decor and gifts.
– Check out Bottlecraft for great craft beers from local, domestic, and international breweries.
– If you’re a bit of an artist, try Blick Art Materials for great prices and a huge selection of everything you might need.
– Need to find a bit of bling for yourself or someone special? Pay JDC Fine Jewelry a visit to find something truly unique.
– If you’re looking for natural skin care, hair, or makeup products, you can bet R.D. Alchemy has what you’re looking for.
These are just a few things to take into consideration as you navigate the experience of purchasing a new home or condo in Little Italy.
Search other San Diego Real Estate:
Open for showings daily.
Contact Oliver at 760-237-8006 Ok to text
Oliver, Sam, Spencer
Your friends and local Real Estate Pros
Big Block Realty – CA BRE #01885775