Our Black Mountain Ranch North Village real estate spotlight features an affluent San Diego northeast area suburban community.
Black Mountain Ranch History
The 1,550 foot Black Mountain summit provides a 360-degree view of downtown San Diego, rolling hills, and the Pacific Ocean.
Black Mountain Ranch North Village Homes
As of February 2019 the average sales price for a Black Mountain Ranch North Village home lists at $1.4 million. Completed sales show a 98.9% sales price compared to list price ratio ($1.38 million). The median square foot per sales price comes out to $411.
A 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath Spanish style home with 3,622 square feet lists around $1.4 million in early 2019.
Santaluz, a master planned community embellishing the California coastal natural resources near San Diego. Residents include senior executives, young entrepreneurs, empty-nesters, and young families.
This gated community provides 24-hour security along 1,000 acres of open space. Reclaimed water maintains its drought-resistant native plants. The gentle hillsides display colorful California lupine and poppies. California oak and sycamore trees shelter its deep ravines year round.
Groomed trails cover over 25 miles throughout the development inviting exercise enthusiasts and nature lovers who explore the type of California they would otherwise drive eastward for hours to enjoy.
Every house offers unique architectural styles for a first-class retreat. Its unique circular lots offer fantastic views from any angle. Sizes range from 2,100 to 15,100 square feet. Catering to individual preferences and lifestyles.
Its Village Green spanning 11 acres with a membership only Santaluz Clubhouse & Spa and Hacienda provides world-class resort amenities for the entire community.
The Santaluz world-class, 250-acre private golf course features 400 foot Bermuda grass fairways. This Rees Jones golf course complements the surrounding environment by delivering stunning panoramic Pacific Ocean views with unobstructed stunning sunsets.
Offering a “dark sky stargazing” with no competing lighting allows breathtaking views of stars and the celestial galaxy at night.
Del Sur Community
Since 2006, Del Sur developed into a 2,000 family community with award winning schools and a unified community spirit.
Del Sur boasts 11 pools and 14 parks scattered throughout its community. A unique outdoor lifestyle for all of its residents.
The Del Sur community consists of high-value large homes.
Have questions about Black Mountain Ranch North Village Homes?
Black Mountain Ranch Parks
Black Mountain Ranch Open Space Park sits off Carmel Valley Road. More than 1,280 acres of canyons, sage-covered ridges, and chaparral owned and managed by the City of San Diego. Visitors view the way Southern California’s coastline appeared over 100 years ago.
South Village Neighborhood Park, serviced by the city, located off of Camino del Sur. Built in 2005, this park provides a baseball field, basketball court, and a play area featuring two small slides for your children and a large slide for older kids. The slides designed for children 5 to 12 years old. A large sand area surrounds the play area. Ample parking, restrooms and water fountains available.
Black Mountain Ranch Shopping
Del Sur Town Center features the Target store which opened in 2015. Serving the affluent community of Black Mountain Ranch. Nestled in a 210,000 square foot complex with over 67,000 square feet of restaurant and retail space. Additional tenants include:
- Burger Lounge, a hamburger franchise headquartered in San Diego since 2007. They specialize in grass-fed beef, shakes, and salads.
- Bike Shop rewarded a perfect 5 Stars by Yelp.
- Chick-fill-A, a franchise specializing in everything chicken for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Choice Juicery specializing in cold-pressed juices, healthy eats, and fruit smoothies.
- Frost A Gelato Shoppe rated by Four Square as one of the 15 best gelato shops in San Diego.
- Gor Gai Thai Restaurant where Yelp rates them 4 Stars (out of 5) for their casual Thai foods.
- Orangetheory Fitness offering technology-tracked, science-backed, coach-inspired group workouts producing results from inside out.
- Ototo Sushi where Yelp gives them a 4 Star rating for their Sushi, Tempura, and Garlic Crunchy Roll.
- Piacere Mio Restaurant with authentic Italian foods.
- Sprouts Farmers Market earned 4 Stars from Yelp for their healthy foods; and
- Starbucks to relieve all coffee cravings.
Other nearby shopping areas include:
Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center with over 40 shops featuring:
- Boto Sushi, a Japanese fusion cuisine dining experience rated 4 Stars by Yelp for their Sushi, Asian Fusion, and Japanese foods;
- Champagne French Bakery Cafe offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, baked French delights, and catering;
- Delhi Kitchen serving Indian cuisine;
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit featuring hickory-smoked barbecue pulled pork, beef brisket, St. Louis style ribs, turkey, sausages, whole smoked chickens, along with side dishes, salads, and desserts;
- Greek Corner Cafe, a family-owned small Mediterranean café rated 4 Stars by Yelp for their Gyro Salads, Lamb Shank, and Chicken Kabob Plate;
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue only serving original Hawaiian barbecue; and
- El Pollo Loco serving citrus-marinated flame-grilled chicken with fresh salsa and warm tortillas. Catering and free delivery available.
4S Ranch Village Center next to some of San Diego’s best running, hiking and biking trails featuring 29 shops, eateries, and services such as:
- 4 Paws Animal Hospital for all four-legged pets;
- Donut Touch serving unique exquisite donuts;
- Wholesome Choice Pet Market selling all type of healthy pet foods and toys;
- Yogurt Heaven as the name implies, heavenly yogurt treats;
- Yoga Six for traditional yoga classes; and
- Starbucks for your morning caffeine or afternoon treats.
Black Mountain Ranch Restaurants
Google reviews of nearby Del Sur restaurants include:
- Rosina’s Italian Restaurant with a 4.5 Star rating for its Italian food;
- Board & Brew got a 4.6 Star rating for their craft beers and quality sandwiches;
- Piacere Mio Del Sur received 4.4 Stars for their Italian food;
- Gor Gai Thai Eatery earned 4.2 Stars for their Thai food; and
- Burger Lounge Del Sur got 4.5 Stars for their grass-fed burgers and free-range turkey meals.
Black Mountain Ranch Schools
The Poway Unified School District (PUSD) serves the area.
Our Black Mountain Ranch North Village real estate spotlight reveals an affluent San Diego community.
Black Mountain Ranch North Village homes average sales as of February 2019 at $1.38 million.
The nearby community of Santaluz offers a luxury gated community including a world-class golf course.
The Del Sur community consists of high-value large homes and boasts 11 pools and 14 parks.
Highly rated nearby schools from kindergarten through high school appeal to upscale families.
Two nearby parks offer plenty of open space, baseball, and basketball, along with fun slides for children aged 5 to 12.
The two close by shopping centers provide a wide variety of shops and eateries, an animal hospital, and many services.
The restaurants range from fine breakfasts, Italian and Thai cuisine; along with gourmet coffees, sandwiches, and burgers.
Contact Us to see what luxury homes can entice you to live in the Black Mountain Ranch community including Del Sur and Santaluz.
Steven Rich, MBA – Guest Blogger
Search Local Real Estate Below Or Use Our: Home Search Tool:
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Let us know, we love to help:
Call: (800) 550-3209
or Click: www.BigBlockRealty.com/contact
Big Block Realty – CA BRE #01885775