Lake Park in La Mesa real estate spotlights an area with condos and villas. Known as “The Jewel of the Hills”.
Lake Park La Mesa Real Estate Market
- A 3 bedroom / 2 bath / 1,450 square foot condo lists at $480,000; and
- A 2 bedroom / 2 bath / 950 square foot condo lists at $380,000.
- A Lake Park Way 2 bedroom / 2.5 baths / 1,248 square foot condo sold in June of 2019 for $392,000; and
- A Lake Murray 2 bedroom / 2.5 baths / 1,259 square foot condo sold for $410,000 in November, 2019.
A Baltimore Drive (Lake Park) 2 bedroom / 2 baths / 1,038 square foot condo sold for $323,000 in July, 2019.
Lake Park Condos La Mesa Real Estate for Sale
The Lake Park Condominium Association describes their privately-owned condos located in the City of La Mesa in San Diego County as “The Jewel of the Hills”.
With 506 homes nestled in a lushly landscaped 24-acre park. Next door offers scenic Lake Murray with boating, fishing, and picnic areas for your whole family.
Better yet, one of the largest urban parks in America just steps from your front door called Regional Park.
The condominiums at Lake Park offers all residents with:
- Streams and ponds;
- A basketball court;
- Two lighted tennis courts;
- 4 spas;
- 5 swimming pools;
- A clubhouse;
- Exercise rooms;
- Men and women’s saunas; and
- A billiard room.
Check out the photos of all these features on their Facebook Page here
Lake Park La Mesa Attractions
Mount Helix Park rated 4.5 Stars (out of 5) from 139 reviews who enjoyed the views, sunrises, with the drive to the park featuring huge show biz and sports players’ homes.
Lake Murray rated 4.5 Stars from 127 reviews for a well maintained and clean lake for walking, jogging, bike riding, boating, and fishing.
Bolt Brewery rated 4.5 Stars from 14 reviews for their beer garden and great atmosphere.
Harry Griffen Regional Park also rated 4.5 Stars from 15 reviews for its great walking trail, playground, and restrooms. Plenty of grass and a little amphitheater for summer concerts. Popular dog park and BBQ areas with picnic tables.
Helix Brewing Company rated 4.5 Stars from 16 reviews for their live music and games. Their beers rated excellent with good variety.
La Mesa Antique Mall rated 5 Stars from 3 reviews as a fun store to explore offering many vendors in separate cubicles.
Pacific Southwest Railway Museum rated 4 Stars as a small gem near the La Mesa trolley stop with an old steam train situated outside.
La Mesa Farmers Market rated 4 Stars as a typical outside farmer’s market every Friday afternoon.
Lake Park La Mesa Restaurants
- Brigantine rated 8.8 (out of 10) for seafood like oysters, crab, and shrimp. They also offer a good brunch along with chicken and steak meals.
- Riviera Supper Club & Turquoise Room rated 8.8 offering traditional steakhouse meals.
- La Torta rated 8.7 for classic Mexican cuisine with their” tortas” (cakes) highly praised by customers.
- Himalayan Cuisine rated 8.7 for their Indian food with customers liking their tikka masala, naan bread, and lentil soup.
- Vine Cottage Bistro rated 8.5 for their New American cuisine. Customers liked their short rib rigatoni.
- Antica Trattoria rated 8.4 for their Italian food and great service.
- The Hills Local Pub rated 8.4 for their traditional American food. Customers rave about their craft beers, burgers, and fries.
- La Mesa Bistro & Bakery rated 8.3 for their bistro food and baked goods with the spicy shrimp omelet getting lots of praise from customers.
- Chick-fil-A rated 8.3 although a fast-food franchise, customers surprised by their good breakfast food.
- Narumi rated 8.2 for its Japanese cuisine. Customers like their sushi along with friendly service. Expect lines after 6:30 p.m.
The La Mesa-Spring Valley School District oversees the schools near Lake Park in La Mesa.
Murdock Elementary School rated 9 (out of 10) offering grades K-6 with around 720 students.
La Mesa Arts Academy rated 7 teaching grades K-6 with around 450 students.
College Preparatory Middle School rated 10 as a charter school teaching grades 5-8 with around 230 students.
Parkway Middle School rated 7 teaching grades 7-8 to around 667 students.
La Mesa Arts Academy rated 7 teaching grades 4-8 with around 1,080 students.
Helix High School rated 9 as a charter school teaching grades 9-12 to around 2,470 students.
Grossmont High School rated 7 teaching grades 9-12 to around 2,300 students.
Our Lake Park in La Mesa real estate spotlight focuses on a condominium community in San Diego County.
The Lake Park – La Mesa area offers:
- A lake;
- Two parks;
- Two craft beer breweries;
- An antique mall;
- Railway museum; and
- A farmers market.
Their local schools feature a middle school rated a 10, an elementary school rated a 9, and a charter high school rated a 10.
The local highly rated restaurants offer new and traditional American, Mexican, Italian, seafood, steaks, Bistro, and Japanese food.
Contact Us to learn more about living in the Lake Park Condos in La Mesa and the available condos for sale.
Steven Rich, MBA – Guest Blogger
Search Local Real Estate Below Or Use Our: Home Search Tool:
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 2/26/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Let us know, we love to help:
Call: (800) 550-3209
or Click: www.BigBlockRealty.com/contact
Big Block Realty – CA BRE #01885775