The Summit at Eastlake real estate spotlight features a gated community with 5 neighborhoods near San Diego.
Summit at Eastlake Real Estate Location
The Summit at Eastlake real estate community located in Chula Vista near San Diego and in the ZIP Code 91915 area.
Specifically, located south of the Rancho Buena Vista Apartments, north of Windingwalk, west of Eastlake Greens, and east of the Home Depot/Walmart Shopping Center. Also, near the Otay Ranch Mall.
Summit at Eastlake History
Originally designated the “Eastlake Land Swap” as a Community Purposes Facilities (CPF) community. Essentially, a private recreational facility with potential for housing.
In 2003, the City of Chula Vista enacted an ordinance changing the CFP into an area for condos and homes.
Summit at Eastlake Real Estate Neighborhoods
The five neighborhoods located within The Summit as Eastlake include:
- Andorra features 135 two-story detached homes ranging from 1,440 to 2,230 square feet. Some homes include up to 5 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths;
- Capria featuring two and three-story townhomes;
- Cortina featuring 126 triplex townhomes;
- Firenze offering 2 stories detached homes; and
- Veranza offering homes with attached two-car garage ranging from 1,258 to 1,656 square feet with three bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths.
Summit residents enjoy these amenities:
- Private clubhouse with gourmet kitchen and recreational facilities;
- Fitness center;
- Swimming pool;
- Lap pool;
- Large spa;
- Gated entrances; and
- Close to shopping centers.
Two websites offer information about the Summit at Eastlake Homeowners Association:
- HOA Fees pay for outside maintenance, common area maintenance, trash, and security;
- Community Features include clubhouse with gym, recreation room, play area, and pools; and
- HOA Fees = $191 per month up to $551.
Contact Us to find out the current HOA fees for The Summit at Eastlake.
Summit at Eastlake Real Estate Market 2019
For October, 2019:
- Median List Price = $470,000;
- Average Sale Price = $420,000; and
- Sale Price by Square Foot = $318.
- Current Listing Prices range from $425,000 to $600,000;
- Sales Prices range from $395,000 to $637,000;
- Median Sales Price = $459,950;
- Average Sale Price by Square Foot = $300; and
- Association Fees range from $191 to $340 per month.
Neighborhoods Overview – The Summit at Eastlake features midsize homes dating back to 2005 with continuing development. They stay on the market an average of 77 days and usually sell close to the asking price. Home types vary from attached townhomes to single-family detached.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 4/3/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Summit at Eastlake Things To Do
The Village Walk located in Chula Vista’s EastLake area provides shoppers with outdoor spaces to linger, winding paths to walk, a pond with turtles and koi, a grand clock tower, and a kid’s sandbox area.
- “A beautiful shopping center”; and
- “During the Christmas season, my kids loved the life-size globe with snow falling twice per night. The staff even handed out sparkle glasses for the children.”
The Village Walk at Eastlake also publishes an annual calendar of events. Here
The Chula Vista Rotary Club publishes a calendar of upcoming events in the Eastlake area. View it Here.
- Rated 5 Stars (out of 5) as a good place for military families to live.
- Kid and pet-friendly with nearby parks and shopping.
- While a gated community, with new construction going on, the gates only close at night.
- Nearby park;
- Plenty of children; and
- Close to elementary and high schools.
- Restrictive HOA about kids activities; and
- Residents don’t clean up after their pets.
The Summit at Eastlake Restaurants
Trip Advisor recommends these restaurants near Village Walk at Eastlake:
Luna Grill rated 4.5 Stars from 19 reviews for their Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine. A healthy and delicious meal claimed one reviewer. Another raved about the moist meat and grilled vegetables.
Pho Hiep & Grille Chateau rated 4.5 Stars from 17 reviews for their Asian and Vietnamese cuisine. Big bowls of Pho soup and delicious spring rolls favored by most reviewers along with their large cuts of lean meats.
Bento & Noodles earned 4.5 Stars from 14 reviews for their Japanese cuisine. Reviewers liked the Yakisoba and Ramen noodle dishes.
Miguel’s Cocina rated 4 Stars from 57 reviews for their authentic Mexican cuisine. Reviewers liked their steak and chicken fajitas.
The Broken Yolk Cafe rated 4 Stars from 57 reviews for their traditional American food for breakfast and lunch. Try their Golden State Benedict with avocado and bacon.
Summit at Eastlake Nearby Schools
Since no schools exist inside the Summit at Eastlake gated community. Thus, these nearby schools recommended highest by the Military Town Advisor include:
Arroyo Vista Charter School received a 10 (out of 10) rating teaching grades K-8 and located 2.4 miles away.
Camarena (Enrique S.) Elementary School earned a 9 rating (out of 10) teaching grades K-6 located 0.6 miles.
Heritage Elementary School rated a 9 located 2.6 miles.
Liberty Elementary School received a 9 located 3 miles.
Marshall (Thurgood) Elementary School got a 9 rating located 2.4 miles.
McMillin (Corky) Elementary School earning a 9 and located 2.1 miles.
Olympic View Elementary School rated a 9 teaching grades K-6 located 1 mile.
Salt Creek Elementary School got a 9 ranking teaching grades K-6 located 1.5 miles.
Veterans Elementary School rated 9 located 1.6 miles.
Wolf Canyon Elementary School earning a 9 located 1.8 miles.
Ranch Del Rey Middle School earned a 9 ranking teaching grades 7–8 and located 3.4 miles from the Summit.
Eastlake Middle School earned an 8 ranking teaching grades 7-8 located 1.0 miles.
Bonita Vista Middle School ranked 8th teaching grades 7-8 located 3.5 miles.
San Diego Scpa School rated an 8 for teaching grades 6-12 located 6.7 miles.
Bethune School rated an 8 teaching grades K-8 located 7.2 miles.
Olympian High School earned a 9 located 1.6 miles
Otay Ranch High School got a 9 rating located 2.6 miles
This Summit at Eastlake real estate spotlights a 5 neighborhood gated community in Chula Vista near San Diego.
Available homes include townhomes and single-family homes. Sales prices range from $395,000 to $637,000
Amenities at the Summit at Eastlake include:
- Secure, gated entrances;
- Clubhouse with a fitness center, and gourmet kitchen;
- Swimming and children’s’ pools;
- Large spa; and
- Close to The Village Walk at Eastlake shopping center.
Nearby restaurants include two 4.5 Stars and three 4 Stars offering Asian, Greek, Mexican, and traditional American food.
Plenty of schools nearby with a 10 rated charter school teaching K-8 grades and 12 schools with a 9 rating.
The Military Town Advisor rates the Summit at Eastlake with a 5 (out of 5) rating for military families. A kid and pet-friendly gated community with nearby parks and shopping.
Contact Us to learn about available homes in the Summit at Eastlake gated community.
Steven Rich, MBA – Guest Blogger
Search Local Real Estate Below Or Use Our: Home Search Tool:
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Let us know, we love to help:
Call: (800) 550-3209
or Click: www.BigBlockRealty.com/contact
Big Block Realty – CA BRE #01885775